Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Kalmar Family


Hi!!! At last after long time and the last time was winter, i found some inspiration and decided to continue my blog. I quited the other family which i describe before or maybe, i can say, they fired me. Anyway it happened that my friend was going to take me after weekend to work when he was stuck in a busy traffic. It took him 40 min to arrive so i was completely late. Actually that was the second time, the first was also because of the traffic. So i wasn't guilty, i didn't do it deliberately, on the contrary i worried a lot and felt uncomfortable in front of my hostess. Anyway Rebecca was very angry and she said that i didn't take her job seriously. She also said that she felt i wasn't happy with her family which was 80% truth. I was happy with her kids, especially with the baby-girl, but i felt a kind of dipressed in that house. So that's good that she fired me:) After 1 month i found another family. The mother's name is Natalie, and i felt like that was my destiny:)) She turned out to be very kind, generous, happy woman amd i'm very glad i found this family! She has three kids - 2 boys and 1 baby-girl. I have to take care of the last one. The family is very close to mine, Ukrainian. They are very much fun to be with, full of lots of positive energy, attentive to their kids.. Boys' names are - McCartney and Harrison, and girl's - Starr. Does that remind you of smth? Of course!! The English band - The Beatles! ...All the kids are very unique and cute. Natalie's husband Frank is a very nice person too. Both of them are not so sophisticated as other Americans tend to be. They are very open-minded, communicative and by the way live a very healthy thoughtful life. They care about the enviromental problems and try to do everything possible to prevent them - like economy of electricity, recycling, saving water... They are vegeterians, which i like, cos u used to be the one. With them it's even easier. They try not to eat junk food.. And there are many many other good things about them.. I will write about it in every post. Recently on the Mother's Day they congratulated me with the warmest greeting ever and the present - a pink soft rug! The one that i wanted to buy so much for myself! As they say - what you need for happiness.. sometimes only small things make you feel happy...

No comments: