Friday, November 23, 2007

Breaking the rules...

They say that wherever you go and whatever you do, you always leave a track after yourself.. I wonder what track do i leave? :) I hope it's not too bad.. Today i had a small quarrel with the woman fo whom i work as a nanny, because I... overslept! Yes, i can say - shame on me, but on the other side i can't blame myself because i really get tired here and even when i go to bed late when i'm supposed to do otherwise to help myself to get up easily early in the morning, i do that because i value my life and i want to make it interesting or just indulge myself a little bit.. That's why i stay awake for a long time before i go to sleep, talking to my friends, watching nice films, reading interesting books or just looking at myself in the mirror and making some exercises... That makes me feel better. Well, everything is becasue of the fact that i am a live-in nanny, that's why i don't have that much of my freedom to do what i want. Anyway, every day i find something new for myself in this family and it makes me feel good about it. Today i decided to clean some toys in the basement (that's where the children play), where nobody had a ready hand to put them in order. And when i finished i was so excited, it's like i made a pleasant thing for myself..:) Though the kids sometimes seem weird to me, when they scream of smth silly and unimportant or want to control everyone(especially the boy does that), i try to find something good in them, all the time, otherwise they would drive me crazy=).. Now i want my kids, with whom i know for sure i will communicate in a better way, or just be a nanny of my younger sister, who is now in Ukraine with my parents and i miss her so much. I actually started to miss my family very much, i didn't do that earlier, now i do... Well, that will be my track in this family - being maximum positive with kids and their parents, having tought them something good, having brought some light in their daily routine..:)

No comments: